Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Daily Herald/Channel 17 Interview


It's painful to watch video of myself in these kind of interviews. I console myself with the thought that so few people actually watch these things anyway. So why I'm posting the video here is difficult to explain. Perhaps it stems from my commitment to transparency, or perhaps from my insanity.

In the last interview it was painful to hear all my 'um's. This time I tried to say 'um' less, so instead of pausing to find the right word, I used whatever word popped into my head. It's still painful to watch.

On the bright side, I have plenty of room to grow and get better.

Thanks to Cathy Allred from the Daily Herald and everyone at Channel 17. This is a great service to help inform the electorate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment