Thursday, June 1, 2017

I'm In!

This morning, exactly two years after doing it the first time, I filed with the Provo City Recorder to run for the Provo City District Five Council seat.

I have served to the best of my ability. I'm striving to make it as easy as possible to follow what the Council has been doing and shed as much light as possible into my thinking behind the votes. If I have earned your vote, I invite you to support my campaign. If you are undecided, I invite you to stay tuned and learn more about how I represented District 5. If you don't support my efforts for another term, the good news is that there are six more days for candidates to file. Go encourage someone more suitable to your liking to run, or consider running yourself.

I have split my blog in two. This is the campaign portion. If you are looking for the governance portion with all of the pre-meeting and post-meeting reports, you can find them at provodistrict5.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment